Management would like to remind you that admission to the Residence Macinelle requires the acceptance and full compliance with the following regulations, in order to ensure a peaceful and pleasant stay for everyone.
- One parking space is reserved for each Apartment. Parking spaces are not assigned, and the management reserves the right to notify each guest of any request to change parking spaces in order not to hold up the regular traffic. After the booking phase, the model and license plate number of the vehicle will be requested. The access of VEHICLES (one for each accommodation) is allowed only after registration of the license plate number during check-in. You are required to verify that the registered license plate number is correct and report inconsistencies, if any.
Management is authorized to prohibit access to the property or remove vehicles within the property that are not correctly registered. Please drive on the roads inside the grounds of the apartment resort keeping a walking pace, never exceeding 10 km/h. Traffic is prohibited during nighttime hours (11 p.m.-7 a.m.). Between 1:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m., please respect the quiet hours in the afternoon and thus avoid disturbing other guests.
- QUIET HOURS AT NIGHT: 11:00 P.M.-7:00 A.M. During the hours of rest, you must be quiet and not disturb the peace of others. During these hours, it is forbidden to enter and leave the property and drive motor vehicles inside the Residence. Noises that disturb the rest of guests in any way are strictly prohibited. Management reserves the right to expel without delay those guests, who by their behavior, were to disturb the peace of others.
- Adults are directly responsible for the behavior of their children and pets. You must be careful that their liveliness does not disturb other guests. Furthermore, children should always be accompanied by an adult person in the pool and should be supervised while swimming in the Sea.
- Access to DOGS OR SMALL PETS is allowed but in full compliance with the hygienic and sanitary regulations provided by the relevant authorities and those imposed by the Management. Dogs must be kept on a leash. Droppings must always be picked up and thrown away in the appropriate bins. Pet access is subject to an additional fee of 10€/night.
- Your cooperation is indispensable to us for keeping THE RESIDENCE AND THE BEACH CLEAN, and, in particular, in the sanitary facilities. Sinks, toilet are to be used as directed. It is absolutely forbidden to pour any liquid in the green areas or on the roads of the Residence. Waste sorting is to be observed both at the Beach as well as inside the Residence. If necessary, please ask the staff members for more information.
- In the accommodations, CHECK-IN can take place between 3:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. while CHECK-OUT can take place between 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m.
Upon authorization from the Management and based on availability, guests are allowed to stay inside the facility beyond the check-out time.
The Guest will be charged the fee for the additional half day.
- The entry of day guests is possible after notifying the Management and obtaining their permission.
- IT IS FORBIDDEN TO:
- leave garbage outside the proper receptacles;
- dig holes and ditches in the ground;
- light fires outdoors; the grill near the lodge may be used only with GAS.
- damage vegetation, pour oils, fuels, boiling, salty or waste liquids on the ground;
- wash cars or other vehicles within the property
- wash dishes and laundry outside the designated sinks; wash yourself or items at the drinking fountains inside the facility; waste or misuse water;
- make fences, pull ropes at eye level, and set up anything else that may pose potential danger and obstruct the passage (anything set up without permission will be removed without notice).
- Management shall not be liable for any DAMAGE, LOSS OR THEFT of items owned by guests. Items found within the property must be handed over to the Front Desk for the procedures prescribed by law and to ensure that they are returned to their rightful owner. You are advised to take care of personal belongings and to take the necessary precautions. Money and valuables should not be left unattended inside the apartments and common areas. Money should be kept with you at all times possibly distributed among family members. Valuables such as cameras, video cameras, etc. should not be left in the car.
- Management is not responsible for any DAMAGE resulting from natural disasters, falling trees or branches. Use of the pool and equipment will be at your own risk. The Management disclaims any responsibility for accidents of any kind that may occur within the Residence as well as while swimming at the beach.
- Please kindly inform the Management of any equipment FAILURES or malfunctions within the Residence. We guarantee prompt action as far as possible. In case of disputes with other guests of the campsite, please avoid any discussion and contact the Management directly.
- The PAYMENT OF THE STAY must be made during check in. Payments can be made by cash (with a maximum limit of €4999), credit cards such as Maestro, Visa, MasterCard or debit cards.
- Upon DEPARTURE, please vacate the accommodation at the scheduled times.
Final cleaning fees are included in the price.